General Conditions of Sale
In these Terms and Conditions "nowordbooks.com", "we" and "us" mean "nowordbooks.com" and "you" you shall mean the customer.
These general conditions of sale (hereinafter the "General Conditions"), regulate the legal relationship that emanates from the sales processes carried out by you on the website located at the url and its owner, nowordbooks.com, with NIF J67330977, registered office at Paseo Manuel Girona 21 08034 Barcelona. This document can be printed and stored by you nowordbooks.com puts at your disposal the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that you can raise any questions about the General Conditions.
1. Making your order.
- In order to place an order you must be 18 years of age and have the capacity to contract.
- You can place the order through our online store at www.nowordbooks.com or by calling 649 997 100. Orders that arrive in a different way than those indicated above will not be accepted.
- By placing your order you are making us an offer to purchase the products you have selected in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. We may, at our discretion, accept or reject your offer.
- If we accept your order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an order confirmation by email, which will also contain the order number. The order confirmation will be effective from its shipment. If we are unable to accept your order, we will contact you by email or phone.
- Although we will make every effort to supply you with the products listed in your order confirmation, there may be times when we are unable to supply such products, for example because such products are no longer manufactured or available. In these cases we will contact you to inform you and may suggest alternative products that you may wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions we will cancel your order in relation to the products that we cannot supply and we will return any sum of money that you have paid us for these products. The return of these sums of money will be the limit of our liability to you if we are unable to supply you with the products.
- Very occasionally the prices of the products shown on our website, www.nowordbooks.com, may be specified in an erroneous way and show a lower price than the corresponding one. When this happens and, if we have confirmed your order, we will immediately contact you in order to issue a new order confirmation with the correct price. In the event that the corresponding price is higher, you can cancel your order and we will refund any amount that you have already paid.
- Information in our advertising, brochures, other written material, on our website, or provided to you by our agents or employees constitutes an invitation to deal. Such information does not constitute an offer to supply any product by us.
2. Supply of your order.
- We will supply you with the products indicated in your order confirmation, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The hours for receiving orders are twenty-four (24) hours three hundred and sixty-five (365) days a year, although orders placed after seventeen (17) hours will not be processed, leaving for the next business day in the city from Barcelona.
- Orders received during the weekend will be processed first thing the following Monday, or first business day.
- The price of the products does not include the corresponding VAT and will be the one indicated in your order and/or invoice when processing the Order.
- The VAT at the applicable rate indicated on your bill, will be at your expense. "Intra-community acquisitions may not be made through our online store."
- Shipping costs, where applicable, are at your expense, as indicated on your order and invoice.
4. Payment of your order.
- You can pay for your products by the payment systems that appear in the payment methods section of our online store.
- You must pay in the currency indicated on your invoice. We only accept payments in Euros.
- If you pay by credit card, you must provide your credit card information at the time of placing your order. We only accept payments with secure cards in which your identity as the cardholder is authenticated according to the method established by your bank, through the secure electronic commerce service PayPal.
- If you pay by bank transfer/deposit, a payment request will be sent to you by email, your order will not be reserved or shipped until we have received the payment in our bank account. If payment for the full amount is not received within 7 days of the date of your order, your order will be canceled.
- The maximum amount of payment through PayPal is 500 euros per order.
5. Delivery of your order.
- We will prepare the order.
- We will ship your order to the shipping address on your order request.
- We will endeavor to ship your order within the delivery time shown on our website on the date of issue of your order confirmation. Shipping times are estimates only and are not guaranteed delivery times. If you have requested several products in the same order, we can deliver them on different dates. You can cancel your order at any time before it is shipped by sending an email to email@example.com indicating your order number.
- At the time of delivery of your order to our carrier, we will send you confirmation of shipment to the email address that you provided when placing the order. In the shipping confirmation we will indicate the tracking number corresponding to your shipment so that you can track it through our carrier's website, depending on the shipping method you have selected.
- Deliveries are made within approximately forty-eight (48) to seventy-two (72) hours in the case of express shipments by courier, as long as the order reaches us before seventeen (17) hours and for the products available in our warehouse.
- The ownership and risk of loss of the products of the order will be transferred to you when the order is delivered.
- All the products you can buy at www.nowordbooks.com have a guarantee.
7. Contact nowordbooks.com.
You can contact us:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, by calling the number 649 997 100
- By mail to nowordbooks.com. Paseo Manuel Girona 21 08034 Barcelona.
When contacting us about an order you have placed, you will need to provide your order number.
8. Content and information provided on our website.
- nowordbooks.com reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on the website www.nowordbooks.com (modification of products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
- nowordbooks.com makes every effort to offer the information contained on the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, at all times beyond the control of nowordbooks.com, it will be corrected immediately.
9. Data Protection.
By placing an order, you agree that we may store, process and use data obtained from your order form for the purpose of processing your order. By submitting your email address or other personal data, a necessary requirement for processing your order, you give your permission for said addresses to be processed and also used to send commercial communications to promote or advertise the services and products offered by nowordbooks.com. nowordbooks.com puts at your disposal the email address email@example.com for you to revoke the consent given.
nowordbooks.com declares that it complies with current regulations regarding data protection, in particular Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, that develops the aforementioned organic law. nowordbooks.com makes available to customers the email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition guaranteed by current legislation.
10. Force Majeure
We will do everything possible to fulfill the obligations derived from your request. However, we will not be liable for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to force majeure. In case of delay, we will fulfill our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
11. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction.
nowordbooks.com will try to resolve any disagreement quickly and efficiently. If you do not agree with the way in which we deal with any disagreement and wish to file legal actions, you must do so in Spain in accordance with the Laws of Spain and the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless the applicable legislation imperatively determines another jurisdiction or different legislation.
12. Nullity and ineffectiveness of the Clauses.
If any clause included in these General Conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting the General Conditions in everything else, having such disposition, or the part of it that was affected, as not placed.